Native win32 list view control still on special!
Author Message
 Native win32 list view control still on special!

Last week we released a new product called SysList, a wrapper class for the
list view common control. This is just a reminder that the introductory
offer of 99,- US$ is still available!

Here's again the list of features:
- large icon, small icon, list and report views
- clickable headers / item sorting
- drag-and-drop reordering of columns
- displays data from Clarion queues
- grid-lines (in report view)
- flat scrollbars
- label-editing
- single or multiple item selection
- checkboxes
- callback procedures for event handling
- hot-tracking
and more...

Available for Clarion 5 and 5.5, legacy and ABC template chains, 32bit only.

Please visit http://www.*-*-*.com/
is also available. SysList can be ordered at our site or at ClarionShop
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

Regards,

Chris Jong
solid.software
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:51:31 GMT

1. Native win32 list view control available for Clarion!

2. Special offer: Win32 controls

3. Need List View control for C5 ABC

4. Need List View control for C5ASC

5. using list commands on lists with special chars

6. porting J Release 2 [was Re: A minority view on special symbols]

7. A minority view on special symbols

8. (g)sed 3.02 for native Win32 available

9. Oberon-2 Win32 Native

10. Trouble compiling mzschme as a standalone native executable in win32

11. native Win32 XEmacs port

12. Native Slider Control in Clarion