Change Window Background Color at Runtime
Author Message
 Change Window Background Color at Runtime

Is it possible to change the background color of a window at runtime.
Depending on certain data read I need the color of the window to change.  I
guess that I would use a property
Window{PROP:COLOR} but have not found a way to make it work yet.
C55PE Legacy Template.
Thanks

David Beahan

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:00:37 GMT
 Change Window Background Color at Runtime
0{prop:background} = color:silver

or

0{prop:background} = color:activeborder

etc........

Quote:
> Is it possible to change the background color of a window at runtime.
> Depending on certain data read I need the color of the window to change.
> guess that I would use a property
> Window{PROP:COLOR} but have not found a way to make it work yet.
> C55PE Legacy Template.
> Thanks

> David Beahan

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:33:18 GMT

1. Changing font color/size and background color with Tile

2. How to change the font and background color of Statusbar

3. Changing background color at run time

4. Change error message/s background color?

5. Changing background color only in MSWLOGO

6. Changing background color only in MSWLOGO: more details

7. R: [LogoForum] Changing background color only in MSWLOGO: more details

8. Changing background color only in MSWLOGO

9. Changing background color only in MSWLOGO

10. Help :: Changing background color?

11. Changing Background Color in Live3D

12. Changing color of background.