Error 33 Record Not Available
Author Message
 Error 33 Record Not Available

I can't seem to eliminate the problem of getting a ((record not Available 33))
error when updating/Saving a Parent record, that has a child browse box.  The
error keeps popping up on the SAVE button request for the Parent, with error on
the child record.

Any Suggestions.
Susan

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 33 Record Not Available
Quote:

> I can't seem to eliminate the problem of getting a ((record not Available 33))
> error when updating/Saving a Parent record, that has a child browse box.  The
> error keeps popping up on the SAVE button request for the Parent, with error on
> the child record.

You'll need to explain more. What template(s) are you useing and what save
button?
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ERROR 33 Record not available

2. Insert error - Record not available (33)

3. C5EEa - Record Not Available(33) when deleting a record

4. Record Not Available Errorcode 33

5. Access Denied (5) / Record Not Available (33) problem

6. Record not Available 33))

7. File not open (33) error

8. Shawn Bullock's HLA v1.33 Installer Now Available

9. HLA v1.33 is now available

10. Shawn Bullock's HLA v1.33 Installer is now available

11. HLA v1.33 is now available on Webster

12. odbc error #33