Batch Building Keys for dBase III files
Author Message
 Batch Building Keys for dBase III files

Quote:
> I need to batch build the .ndx files for my dBase files after installation,
> rather than shipping them (causing my app to bump from 2 diskettes to 3).

What about doing an OPEN(f); BUILD(f); CLOSE(f) for each file?

HTH
        Sean.
Sean Wilson                                 L3 Technologies, Ltd.

         News: dBASE Database Driver now shipping!!!

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting dBase III to dBase IV files ?

2. Building Keys for dBase file

3. Converting from DBase III to DBase IV and RDD

4. Question: Making dbase III files in Clipper

5. dBase III or IV using CW 5.5 F

6. Dbase III header problem.

7. dBase III 2001 Patch

8. Possible dBase III driver problem

9. Converting topspeed->Dbase III/IV

10. 32 bit dBase III Driver Error -215

11. Looking For Copy Of Dbase III Plus and Clipper 5.3

12. dBASE III compiler for DOS