Restore JPEG file from stored BLOB.
Author Message
 Restore JPEG file from stored BLOB.

Hi,

In Clarion 5, is it possible to export stored BLOB as filename?

I have a .tps file with stored BLOB images. Too bad, my harddisk clash and I
need to restore my .jpg files from the stored BLOB. Can anyone help. Thank
you.

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Restore JPEG file from stored BLOB.
Alvin,
I believe that Topspeed stores all images as bitmaps, so you will probably
have to restore as bitmap and convert to JPeg with another tool.
--
Best regards
James Cooke

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Restore JPEG file from stored BLOB.
Hi James,

Thank you.

But can you please teach me how to restore store BLOB as .bmp files?
I'd went through the Clarion manual but seems like it is not documented (or
perhaps, I'd missed it).
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Alvin

Quote:
> Alvin,
> I believe that Topspeed stores all images as bitmaps, so you will probably
> have to restore as bitmap and convert to JPeg with another tool.
> --
> Best regards
> James Cooke
> Certified Clarion Developer

Wed, 17 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports RPT files stored in a blob?

2. Store a non-image file in a BLOB

3. Store a file using COBOL, DB2 and BLOBS

4. Receiving files stored as MySQL blobs

5. cw2003: transfer blob into dos files, transfer dos files into blob

6. C55 - Restoring original image from a blob

7. JPEG->Blobs, Looses color..

8. Storing/Restoring interpreter context?

9. Displaying images stored in Blob in a browse window

10. Storing Native Images in Blobs

11. Question Regarding stored BLOB

12. Storing BLOB within Source Code?!?