OLE Server Example
Author Message
 OLE Server Example

Can anyone point me to, or be so kind as to send me, a simple example of
writing an OLE SERVER using Clarion (4,5 or 5.5).

Thanks in advance!

Charles

Sat, 28 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Server Example
On Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:28:58 -0600, "Charles Christopher"

Quote:

>Can anyone point me to, or be so kind as to send me, a simple example of
>writing an OLE SERVER using Clarion (4,5 or 5.5).

Can't do it unless you use JazzAge.  Vanilla Clarion is Ole Client
only.  This may very well change as C5.5 progresses.  Common sentiment
among the underlings was "why don't we just license and bundle JazzAge
and give people what they've been asking for?", but that was in
another life.

Regards,
Brett C. Cammack

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Server Example
Hi Charles!
You should use JazzAge ActiveX Objects Edition which is free for now on
www.jazzagesoft.com
I have wrote some OLE servers using this product. I think it's very simple
to do it. Just download it and try yourself. If you'll have some problems
you may ask me and i'll help you with pleasure.

Good LUCK!
--
Sergei.

-------------------
Arsis Corp.
Russia, Moscow.

Quote:
> Can anyone point me to, or be so kind as to send me, a simple example of
> writing an OLE SERVER using Clarion (4,5 or 5.5).

> Thanks in advance!

> Charles

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Server Example
Sergei,

thanks for the nice words about JA 'OE' 1.7. The product
was released more than 2 years ago, and no it is free.

Philippe Monteil
JAZZAge Software

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Server Example
Philippe,

Are you continuing development work on the JazzAge ActiveX Factory 'Client
Edition'?

I own the product, but haven't worked with it extensively.

Glen

------------------------
Glen J. Coulthard

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Server Example
JazzAge it is!

Thank you for your help!

Charles

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Server Example
Glen,

Quote:
> Are you continuing development work on the JazzAge ActiveX Factory 'Client
> Edition'?

Yes, a JA 'CE' 2.5 OpenBeta is available to anyone interested: send me an
email if you would like
to get a copy.

Philippe Monteil
JAZZAge Software

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Server Example

Quote:
> Yes, a JA 'CE' 2.5 OpenBeta is available

Thank you for the offer Philippe, but I'm content to wait until the bugs are
ironed out. I've been working with too many beta products lately! <grin>

Glad to hear you are still improving the product.
Let us know when its ready.
---------------------------
Glen J. Coulthard

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Server Example
Hi!
Oh, sure :)))
I mean full evaluation version, not free.

Bye!

Sergei.

-------------------
Arsis Corp.
Russia, Moscow.

Quote:
> Sergei,

> thanks for the nice words about JA 'OE' 1.7. The product
> was released more than 2 years ago, and no it is free.

> Philippe Monteil
> JAZZAge Software

Thu, 02 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dyalog 8.1 Win95 OLE and ODBC examples

2. Does anybody have any working examples of OLE?

3. OLE Examples?????

4. Announce:EiffelCOM examples (OLE-COM library) available for downloading

5. Oh, what the heck - here are the OLE examples

6. HowTo: OLE Servers in Visual Smalltalk 3.1

7. OLE Automation Server Calling Issue

8. OLE server + CW?

9. Attempting to OLE Server enable my VAST classes

10. Is OLE Supported in VA 4.5 Smalltalk Server

11. C5 and OLE Automation servers

12. Error using OLE in client/server apps