Clarion DOS 2.1 export arrays
Author Message
 Clarion DOS 2.1 export arrays

I trying to get export data out of a Clarion system which uses arrays
in its tables.  CFIL seems to want to export only the first element of
each array.  I've done just a little Clarion programming.  While I
would be comfortable writing a little Clarion program to do this, I
suspect we'll need to export more as we move into Oracle Financials.
I think I'm looking for a generic tool.  Can you help?

Wed, 13 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion DOS 2.1 export arrays

Quote:

>I trying to get export data out of a Clarion system which uses arrays
>in its tables.  CFIL seems to want to export only the first element of
>each array.  I've done just a little Clarion programming.  While I
>would be comfortable writing a little Clarion program to do this, I
>suspect we'll need to export more as we move into Oracle Financials.
>I think I'm looking for a generic tool.  Can you help?

You are going to have to hand code this.  There isn't any tool to get
the values of arrays exported.  I have basically created a boilerplate
procedure for doing import/export type processes.  You can access
each dimension in the array individually.

Mike Gould

| Michael Gould                                              |
| TopSpeed Corporation - Consulting Division                 |
| Team TopSpeed - Internet                                   |

| CIS   :  71756,3176                                        |

Sun, 17 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting from DOS Clarion 2.1 to Clarion for Win - Questions

2. Clarion 2.1 for DOS and printing in a WIN95 DOS window

3. Clarion 2.1 LEM under Clarion 3.1 for DOS

4. Export from Clarion 2.1 Dat files to ASCII

5. Export from Clarion version 2.1 Release 218A

6. Export filters for Clarion 2.1?

7. Clarion 2.0 to 2.1 for DOS

8. clarion 2.1 for DOS

9. Hacking Clarion for DOS 2.1 Protection!

10. Clarion 2.1 for dos question

11. clarion 2.1 (dos)

12. Clarion 2.1 (Dos) printing