Trouble with DISABLE!
Author Message
 Trouble with DISABLE!

If you are using ABC (it would be a good idea to say which version of
Clarion and which template set is used while asking...)

Quote:
> I have a two related list(BRW1 & BRW2).
> I'd like to disable BRW2:Delete and BRW2:Change when the
> selected field(True or false) in the BRW2 is True.

it would be BRW2.UpdateBuffer, after the call to the parent:

 IF BRW2.Q.SelectedField = True
    Disable this and that
 ELSE
   Enable this and that
END

Bernard,
San Antonio.

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:46:42 GMT
 Trouble with DISABLE!
I have a two related list(BRW1 & BRW2).
I'd like to disable BRW2:Delete and BRW2:Change when the
selected field(True or false) in the BRW2 is True.
I just don't where to embed!

Thanks, Mirko

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:35:39 GMT
 Trouble with DISABLE!
Mirko:
    Try Browser Method Executable Code Section, TakeNewSelection.
    IF BRW2.Q.YourField = TRUE
            DISABLE(?BRW2:Delete)                !    Check for control
Name; YOU SAID BRW2:Delete
            DISABLE(?BRW2:Change)              !   Same Here
        ELSE
            ENABLE(?BRW2:Delete)
            ENABLE(?BRW2:Change)
    END

Good luck

Ygnacio Moreno.

Quote:

>I have a two related list(BRW1 & BRW2).
>I'd like to disable BRW2:Delete and BRW2:Change when the
>selected field(True or false) in the BRW2 is True.
>I just don't where to embed!

>Thanks, Mirko

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:29:34 GMT
 Trouble with DISABLE!
Sorry,
CW5ee

I have a two related list(BRW1 & BRW2).
I'd like to disable BRW2:Delete and BRW2:Change when the
selected field(True or false) in the BRW1 is True.
I just don't where to embed.

Nothings help!

I've tried:
   GET(Queue:Browse1,CHOICE(?List1))
     IF BRW1.Q.Field
        DISABLE(?BRW2:Delete)
        DISABLE(?BRW2:Change)
     ELSE
        ENABLE(?BRW2:Delete)
        ENABLE(?BRW2:Change)
     END

  but it's only disabled when I right click the mouse?!?

Thanks, Mirko

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:09:56 GMT
 Trouble with DISABLE!
Mirko,

    Try Local Objects | ABC Objets | Window Manager | Take Accepted |
Top of Cycle/Break. This embedd is executed every accept loop...

    Regards,

    kurtt

    Kurt Pawlikowski
    The Pinrod Corporation

    (773) 284-9500
    http://pinrod.com

Quote:

> Sorry,
> CW5ee

> I have a two related list(BRW1 & BRW2).
> I'd like to disable BRW2:Delete and BRW2:Change when the
> selected field(True or false) in the BRW1 is True.
> I just don't where to embed.

> Nothings help!

> I've tried:
>    GET(Queue:Browse1,CHOICE(?List1))
>      IF BRW1.Q.Field
>         DISABLE(?BRW2:Delete)
>         DISABLE(?BRW2:Change)
>      ELSE
>         ENABLE(?BRW2:Delete)
>         ENABLE(?BRW2:Change)
>      END

>   but it's only disabled when I right click the mouse?!?

> Thanks, Mirko

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:27:20 GMT
 Trouble with DISABLE!
Hi Mirko!

Quote:
> CW5ee

> I have a two related list(BRW1 & BRW2).
> I'd like to disable BRW2:Delete and BRW2:Change when the
> selected field(True or false) in the BRW1 is True.
> I just don't where to embed.

> Nothings help!

> I've tried:
>    GET(Queue:Browse1,CHOICE(?List1))
>      IF BRW1.Q.Field
>         DISABLE(?BRW2:Delete)
>         DISABLE(?BRW2:Change)
>      ELSE
>         ENABLE(?BRW2:Delete)
>         ENABLE(?BRW2:Change)
>      END

>   but it's only disabled when I right click the mouse?!?

> Thanks, Mirko

Provided that FEQ for your Insert control for BRW1 is ?BRW1:Insert and
FEQ for your Delete control for BRW2 is ?BRW2:Delete, try this:

GET(Queue:Browse1,CHOICE(?List1))
 IF BRW1.Q.Field
  BRW1.DeleteControl=0
  BRW2.ChangeControl=0
ELSE
  BRW1.DeleteControl=?BRW1:Delete
  BRW2.DeleteControl=?BRW2:Change
END

Regards

Zoran

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:47:35 GMT

1. Disable() vs {PROP:Disable}

2. Disabling Field Lookup for a Conditionally disabled entry field

3. Disabled menubutton image doesn't look disabled?

4. Disable/Stop/Disable Delete & Change of Selected Record in List box

5. How do I disable modification of the text in a LabVIEW listbox without disabling selection?

6. stdout/stderr disabled when debugging in pythonwin (somehow i disabled it...)

7. Menu gets disabled

8. Enable/Disable pushbuttons

9. evaluate deselects in ws - possible to disable?

10. Button in view disabled

11. enabling, disabling, checking popup menus

12. Disabling image save "snapshot" sound