browse column colors at runtime.
Author Message
 browse column colors at runtime.

I need help with syntax to change a column's background and text color at
runtime based on condition.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 browse column colors at runtime.
You need to be a bit more specific on this.

--
Best Regards
James Cooke

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 browse column colors at runtime.
if somecondition then
  BRW1::JOB:Allocated:NormalBG = 256*256*STA:BLUE+256*STA:GREEN+STA:RED
  BRW1::JOB:Allocated:SelectedBG = 256*256*STA:BLUE+256*STA:GREEN+STA:RED
end

STA:Blue, Green, Red are varibles so you could have a staff box for example
and pick a color for a employee and color the lines on a job sheet system to
who was doing them
for the color selector have three spin boxes and a box change the spin boxes
and voila ie
?BOX{PROP:COLOR}= STA:BLUE*256*256+STA:GREEN*256+STA:RED
DISPLAY

> I need help with syntax to change a column's background and text color at
> runtime based on condition.  Any help will be appreciated.

> Thanks.

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 browse column colors at runtime.
STA:Red, STA:Green, STA:Blue are RGB values  1 through to 255 all the code
is doing is combining the colors to the RGB value that prop:color can use

> You need to be a bit more specific on this.

> --
> Best Regards
> James Cooke
> Certified Clarion Developer

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 browse column colors at runtime.
STA:Red, STA:Green, STA:Blue are RGB values  1 through to 255 all the code
is doing is combining the colors to the RGB value

> You need to be a bit more specific on this.

> --
> Best Regards
> James Cooke
> Certified Clarion Developer

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Set color in list box column at runtime

2. Implicit Variables formatting Browse Box columns and Color Properties using C5PE

3. Implicit Variables formatting Browse Box columns and Color Properties

4. Conditionaly colored browse column

5. Browse Column resize causes browse crash

6. Changing list box columns at runtime

7. How to change listbox column text at runtime??

8. How create a free column report at runtime?

9. EIP, enabling/disabling a column, runtime

10. (VA) Help for put colors in Container Details Column cells

11. column header color

12. How to change the color of a column in a table