Picture Token Editor for End User
Author Message
 Picture Token Editor for End User

Hi All,
  I ma using C5EE Legacy.  I believe I saw at some point on this
newsgroup that someone had
created a procedure that mimicked the Picture Token editor available in
the Windows Editor of CW for entries,strings,etc..  Does Anyone still
have this and if so could they email the txa file.  Please email to

-MLA

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Picture Token Editor for End User
Michael -

Just added it to our free functions page:

http://www.jssoftware.com/Download/Free_Stuff/free_stuff.html

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:54:07 -0800, Michael Arnett

Quote:

>Hi All,
>  I ma using C5EE Legacy.  I believe I saw at some point on this
>newsgroup that someone had
>created a procedure that mimicked the Picture Token editor available in
>the Windows Editor of CW for entries,strings,etc..  Does Anyone still
>have this and if so could they email the txa file.  Please email to

>-MLA

Jeff Slarve  [Team Topspeed]
http://www.jssoftware.com

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Picture Token Editor for End User
Thanks, I'll check it out!  You probably saved me a days worth of hair!
:)
-MLA

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Picture Token Editor for End User
More like a couple of days<g>

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:59:46 -0800, Michael Arnett

Quote:

>You probably saved me a days worth of hair!

Jeff Slarve  [Team Topspeed]
http://www.jssoftware.com

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Picture Token Editor for End User
I don't have that much hair! :)
-MLA

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Picture Tokens - Numeric to String Format

2. A Variable Picture Token

3. Picture Token

4. Picture Tokens..

5. Swiss numeric picture token (2nd)

6. token.f: my simple C token subroutine

7. Screen Picture String Editor

8. File in for an object oriented picture editor Part2/2

9. Picture editor in Smalltalk 80 generating \LaTeX output

10. End of Line Key - Code Editor

11. How to end silly editor wars

12. Nice editor and front end for Ada