CLARION?CLARION!CLARION!!
Author Message
 CLARION?CLARION!CLARION!!

Hi~

I'm South Korea application programmer using 'Clarion for windows' .

Unfortunately,No one Clarion for windows Developer except from we
members   .

so actually while a make a programing problem not have a receive help
from others
developer for reasoners of be not good at English

____________QUESTION____________

 1 . I look  ' http://www.*-*-*.com/ '
     NEW VERSION CLARION 5.5 , CLARION 6.0 , CLARIONET

     upper three version's new function ?
     and I do not know how to do it upgrade ?

2. WE DEVELOP ENVIROMONT 'WINDOWS 98 Second Edition '
   example, Under the WINDOWS2000 OR WINDOWS XP do coding a source
editor     then    breaking a source code .
   want a solution for a problem

Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:21:22 GMT
 CLARION?CLARION!CLARION!!
Hi~
I'm South Korea application programmer using 'Clarion for windows' .

Unfortunately,No one Clarion for windows Developer except from we
members   .

so actually while a make a programing problem not have a receive help
from

others

developer for reasoners of be not good at English

We actual using tool CLARION FOR WINDOW 5.0 EE , CLARION FOR WINDOW
2.0 PE .

____________QUESTION____________

 1 . I look  'http://www.softvelocity.com/'
     NEW VERSION CLARION 5.5 , CLARION 6.0 , CLARIONET

     upper three version's new function ?
     and I do not know how to do it upgrade ?

2. WE DEVELOP ENVIROMONT 'WINDOWS 98 Second Edition '
   example, Under the WINDOWS2000 OR WINDOWS XP do coding a source
editor then breaking a source code .
   want a solution for a problem

Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:22:50 GMT
 CLARION?CLARION!CLARION!!

If you can using chinese character, we can communicate in Chinese.

Quote:
>Unfortunately,No one Clarion for windows Developer except from we
>members   .

>so actually while a make a programing problem not have a receive help
>from others
>developer for reasoners of be not good at English

>____________QUESTION____________

> 1 . I look  'http://www.softvelocity.com/'
>     NEW VERSION CLARION 5.5 , CLARION 6.0 , CLARIONET

>     upper three version's new function ?
>     and I do not know how to do it upgrade ?

read the softvelocity web site, you will know the detail for each
product. Clarion6 is the new version of Clarion 5.5. Clarion 6.0 can
not purchase becasue in the beat testing. ClarionNet is to make
Clarion 5.5 or 6.0 programe to run in Internet environment.
Quote:

>2. WE DEVELOP ENVIROMONT 'WINDOWS 98 Second Edition '
>   example, Under the WINDOWS2000 OR WINDOWS XP do coding a source
>editor     then    breaking a source code .
>   want a solution for a problem

I guest your problem is when editing the source code, it can not easy
to edit the source code, because some position of the word is change.
Using DOS editor or any editor to edit the c55ee.ini (for clarion 5.5
enterprise edition), Locate the editor section and make the 'font =
IBM'. Then you can correct to edit the source code. It work in Chinese
window 98, chinese window 2000 and chinese window XP.

Regards

Terry Ho

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:31:36 GMT

1. Printing a Memo file in Clarion 2003-1 clarion for windows

2. Clarion Professional 4 and 5, Clarion for DOS

3. Clarion Online Full Archive Now Available - Clarion Magazine, October 17, 2000

4. ATTN ALL UK CLARION PROGRAMMERS - ANNOUNCEMENT - CLARION TRAINING

5. Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.

6. Drag and drop, Clarion to non-Clarion app

7. Convert app from clarion 4 to clarion 5.5

8. Clarion Application Profile Exchange - Advertise your Clarion Created Application

9. earning Clarion - Chapter 13 - Clarion Language Tutorial- Problem with code in book on lastest CD.

10. Eurosymbol in Clarion application with Clarion Files

11. Clarion 5 vs Clarion 4

12. How to co-ordinate window refresh between Clarion and non-Clarion components