Let's get a clarion meetup together....
Author Message
 Let's get a clarion meetup together....

Meetup is a way to help people find others that share a common interest.

A few months ago I suggested Clarion as a topic - and now it's up...

See http://www.*-*-*.com/ and signup !

--
Paul MacFarlane

Sun, 22 May 2005 01:45:26 GMT
 Let's get a clarion meetup together....
Hi Paul,

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:45:26 -0800, "Paul MacFarlane"

Quote:

>See http://clarion.meetup.com and signup !

Cool:)

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

ICQ:  113314380

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Sun, 22 May 2005 03:48:07 GMT
 Let's get a clarion meetup together....
That is very slick, just what we need. I have been stranded on this galaxy
for over 20 years with no personal outside contact.

Dan

Quote:
> Meetup is a way to help people find others that share a common interest.

> A few months ago I suggested Clarion as a topic - and now it's up...

> See http://clarion.meetup.com and signup !

> --
> Paul MacFarlane

Sat, 21 May 2005 22:39:06 GMT
 Let's get a clarion meetup together....
Part of your sentence <bg>.

--
Russ Eggen
www.radfusion.com

That is very slick, just what we need. I have been stranded on this galaxy
for over 20 years with no personal outside contact.

Dan

Sun, 22 May 2005 23:07:03 GMT
 Let's get a clarion meetup together....
Nice one Paul!

--
Ian Holdsworth
Senior Programmer / Assistant IT Manager

Direct Line:    +44 (0) 20 8880 8866
Switch Board:   +44 (0) 20 8880 8140
Fax:            +44 (0) 0870 134 0987

Web Site:       www.ram-ltd.co.uk

Quote:
> Meetup is a way to help people find others that share a common interest.

> A few months ago I suggested Clarion as a topic - and now it's up...

> See http://clarion.meetup.com and signup !

> --
> Paul MacFarlane

Sun, 22 May 2005 23:30:55 GMT
 Let's get a clarion meetup together....
Paul,

  Some of us get together on Wed and Sat to share our interest in Clarion.
<g>

http://www.openclarion.org/ir_chat.shtml

Ron

Quote:

> Meetup is a way to help people find others that share a common interest.

> A few months ago I suggested Clarion as a topic - and now it's up...

> See http://clarion.meetup.com and signup !

> --
> Paul MacFarlane

Mon, 23 May 2005 00:02:03 GMT
 Let's get a clarion meetup together....
Sometimes it seems like it.

dan

Quote:
> Part of your sentence <bg>.

> --
> Russ Eggen
> www.radfusion.com

> That is very slick, just what we need. I have been stranded on this galaxy
> for over 20 years with no personal outside contact.

> Dan

Sun, 22 May 2005 01:20:18 GMT
 Let's get a clarion meetup together....
Loved this message -- No Info - Looks like I will be driving around
Albany/Schdy for a few hours looking for clarionites.
Please all Clarionites wear Bright Read hats with propellers so I can find
you.

Quote:
>Welcome! The next Clarion Meetup near Albany-Schenectady

Quote:
> Part of your sentence <bg>.

> --
> Russ Eggen
> www.radfusion.com

> That is very slick, just what we need. I have been stranded on this galaxy
> for over 20 years with no personal outside contact.

> Dan

Sun, 22 May 2005 01:22:44 GMT
 Let's get a clarion meetup together....

Quote:
> Loved this message -- No Info - Looks like I will be driving around
> Albany/Schdy for a few hours looking for clarionites.
> Please all Clarionites wear Bright Read hats with propellers so I can find

you.

Just look for the "Clarion Challenge" tee shirts <G>

Mon, 23 May 2005 14:09:55 GMT

1. Let's get some turf, folks (Re: Python gets into the news)

2. Let's get some turf, folks (Re: Python gets into the news)

3. International Clarion Meetup Day

4. Pls lets work together

5. Getting Clipper and ACCESS to play nicely together

6. Help getting python/Apache working together on windows

7. Getting IIS/PWS and Python to work together

8. Getting SWIG and TCL to work together under Windows

9. String 2 VI's together in 3.0?

10. Logitech, Spea and Fortran won't work together

11. Psycos and Pyros don't seem to play well together

12. C++ Builder and the tcl81.lib aren't working together