Sharing code between two .app files
Author Message
 Sharing code between two .app files

I've got two separate .app files that use a lot of common code.
To avoid duplicating the common code I tried to use external, hand-coded
files, but I can't access the database from them.
Is it possible to access the database from a hand-coded file?
Are there other better ways to share code between two .app files?

Best regards
Roar J?ssund

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sharing code between two .app files
Quote:

> Is it possible to access the database from a hand-coded file?
> Are there other better ways to share code between two .app files?

Yes!!! OOPS.  I wrote an article for Clarion Mag showing how to access
files easily inside a class.  IMO the best way to share code.
-------------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sharing code between two .app files
Hi Roar,

Quote:
> I've got two separate .app files that use a lot of common code.
> To avoid duplicating the common code I tried to use external, hand-coded
> files, but I can't access the database from them.
> Is it possible to access the database from a hand-coded file?
> Are there other better ways to share code between two .app files?

    DLLs :)

--
Regards,

Anton Novikov

ICQ #50995986

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modules shared between two apps?

2. Sharing Memory between two seperate Apps

3. Two dictionaries sharing one file

4. read two sets of data from two spread sheet files to two arrays problem

5. Multi-User app, Problem with shared file access

6. Writing two equal files without creating two files in dct

7. Sharing a file between Clipper Apps

8. Clipper app sharing CDX with FoxPro app

9. how to compare two columns in two files?

10. Two files, two linking keys

11. Round Two, Shared Libraries

12. Sharing two PC's