Searching Large TPS Files
Author Message
 Searching Large TPS Files

Hi Justin: Have you looked at Searchflash?  It searches approx. 100 records
per second on my machine.
Quote:
>    Am wondering if anybody knows of any 3rd party products for searching
>large TPS files quickly.

>Regards,

>Justin

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Searching Large TPS Files
Hi,

    Am wondering if anybody knows of any 3rd party products for searching
large TPS files quickly.

Regards,

Justin

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Searching Large TPS Files
Justin, I have a task, which, if I choose to pursue it, would result in an
index engine / search engine, which basically indexes on every word in the
file or set of fields. How much is it worth to you? And when do you need it
by?

Quote:
>Hi,

>    Am wondering if anybody knows of any 3rd party products for searching
>large TPS files quickly.

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Searching Large TPS Files
Justin, SearchFlash can do a search on all text searches and/or a QBE
search - full tagging options are also included.  Demo and more info on:

http://www.sterlingdata.com/search.htm

regards,

Mike
--
*** SearchFlash - Search Templates  *** IMPEX import/export templates
*** CopyFlash - Copy templates **** BackFlash data backup module

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. number of records for tps file and searching files

2. Large TPS files

3. C4 performance with large TPS files

4. Search and replace on a large text file

5. Using Debug to search a very large file?

6. Looking for TPS file W/O TPS Estention

7. TPS file recovery utility/TPS ODBC problem

8. how to export ASCII files from .TPS files ?

9. Updating a TPS file with DBF file

10. Import a text file into a C5 .TPS file

11. Trouble importing ascii file into .tps database file.

12. Migrating TPS files to SQL Server 7 files