I'm not a "Pro" and it's very difficult to develop without HELP !
In avance, many thanks.
Eric

Sat, 01 Mar 2003 22:44:38 GMT
 File C55Help.hlp in C55Pro Beta 1 or CR2 - Please help me
Eric,

Yep...same here. But there are PDFs available at www.softvelocity.com

TF

Quote:
> Hi all,
> When I have bought C55Pro Beta 1, I had only the version C4c.
> After installation then update in CR2, my help file contains no help  !
> Only a link to the site of topspeed that gives nothing.

> Please, users of the version Pro, are you in the same case :
> File C55HELP.HLP = 19.5Ko ?

> Who want to send me a complete C55Help.hlp file  ?
> I'm not a "Pro" and it's very difficult to develop without HELP !
> In avance, many thanks.
> Eric

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 00:55:06 GMT
 File C55Help.hlp in C55Pro Beta 1 or CR2 - Please help me
Yes Tom but I prefer help files.
In addition, C55EE users have them !
Eric

Quote:
> Eric,

> Yep...same here. But there are PDFs available at www.softvelocity.com

> TF

> > Hi all,
> > When I have bought C55Pro Beta 1, I had only the version C4c.
> > After installation then update in CR2, my help file contains no help  !
> > Only a link to the site of topspeed that gives nothing.

> > Please, users of the version Pro, are you in the same case :
> > File C55HELP.HLP = 19.5Ko ?

> > Who want to send me a complete C55Help.hlp file  ?
> > I'm not a "Pro" and it's very difficult to develop without HELP !
> > In avance, many thanks.
> > Eric

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 07:14:24 GMT

1. .Hlp File Size - Help Requested!

2. Help files - linking back to Delphi.Hlp?

3. Free VHDL help file (.hlp) available

4. Converting Clipper 5.2e NG files to Windows .HLP files

5. Please help beta test WinGZ

6. please, please, please, please, help

8. Please Help - NetTools Help File needed

9. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

10. .HLP files

11. Clarion 3.1 .hlp Files

12. .hlp file maker