Blanking Drop Combo - C5b
Author Message
 Blanking Drop Combo - C5b

I have a File Loaded Drop Combo, displaying a description field on an update
form, with a background action to update a numeric ID referencing that
description.

All works well until the user decides to blank out the field. It isn't a
mandatory field, so there isn't a problem, but obviously the background
action isn't going to set the numeric ID to zero. I have tried to add code
in the accepted embed to cater for this, but everytime you exit the form,
the first value in the que is inserted again.

Has anyone any ideas?

Regards,

Neil Porter.

Sat, 30 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop combo related to another drop combo

2. Drop Combo dependent on another drop combo

3. Drop combo - restore to blank condition

4. Drop Combo - can't get back a to blank field

5. Drop Combo to Auto Drop

6. AddOn for Blank record in File Loaded Drop Box

7. Blank selection in drop-down list

8. Drop Down Combo Box Issue?

9. File Drop Combo with ODBC file

10. File Drop Combo Filter Problems

11. Remove duplicates entries not working on file drop combo box

12. Select from File Drop Combo Box ?