--- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)
Author Message
 --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

If you ask a question, or report a bug, please try to give as much
useful and relevant information in the post as possible, including
the product version and the target OS (16-bit/32-bit). If the
question is about Data File access, you should specify which file
driver you are using.

Do not include the entire article that you are replying to.  Cut down
the part that you include to the absolute minimum needed to provide
context to your reply.

Please do not post meta-level postings - i.e. postings about
comp.lang.clarion. These guidelines are by necessity an exception
to this rule.

Please do not post in languages other than English
(or at least give a translation into English)

Please do not post long lines, HTML, large binaries etc. etc.

Please try to keep your signature short - for example just your name
and email address

If you see a spam (i.e. utter rubbish, possibly posted to multiple
groups )  it is probably best to ignore it completely. Bear in mind
that the signature and return address may have been forged.
Consult the net-abuse FAQ if you wish to take it further.

If you see a post you consider off-topic, or in-appropriate, then send
a polite email to the sender (only), if you wish.

Have a look at the articles in the news.announce.newusers newsgroup
for more information on netiquette.

Finally, please try to be polite, and bear in mind that each posting
will be read by a lot of people. Remember that the quality of your
postings will affect your reputation.

The following are Team TopSpeed Internet members, volunteers who are
here to help you:

Bernard Grosperrin  (Team Leader)
Mike Gould
Ray Creighton
Steve MacLeod
Todd Carlson
Colin Wynn
Rick Beckemeyer
Troy Sorazano

Please send objections, or suggestions for how these guidelines might

Tue, 16 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

Hi George,

Quote:

>If you ask a question, or report a bug, please try to give as much

Please NOTE:  **Clarion Bug reports** should NOT be sent to this list,
but uploaded to Team Topspeed, who will pass it on to Topspeed.
Descriptions of bugs can ofcourse be sent to the group, but those who
do, can NOT expect these bugs to be reported to Topspeed.

Quote:
>Do not include the entire article that you are replying to.  Cut down

One of the best advise I've seen on the group in a long time - thanks!
There are MANY who resend the entire message they are responding to
and many times I see up to three UNEDITED quotes from older messages
with signatures and everything being sent to the group.  Seems like
many haven't yet discovered how to select text in Windows and using
the delete button to cut it out;)

Best regards,

|                     Arnor Baldvinsson                            |
|     Mail address:  Vestergade 24, 7770 Vestervig, Denmark        |
| e-mail:                          Web sites:                      |

Wed, 17 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

Well done, George, Thanks. The suggestion from Arnor ( about bug's report ) is right, you
can add it for futurs posts.

Bernard Grosperrin - ALIAS(Bernie) -Team Topspeed Internet

Sat, 20 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

The charter
==========

Comp.lang.clarion provides a Usenet forum for the discussion of alll
aspects of Clarion and Clarion for Windows. Technical questions will
be answered by any member. However, a group of individuals, selected
by TopSpeed Corp, Team TopSpeed Internet, will monitor
comp.lang.clarion to ensure questions receive an accurate response.

Guidelines
=========:

If you ask a question, or report a bug, please try to give as much
useful and relevant information in the post as possible, including
the product version and the target OS (16-bit/32-bit). If the
question is about Data File access, you should specify which file
driver you are using. Note that bug reports should also be uploaded
to Team Topspeed to ensure that Topspeed recieve them.

When replying, do not include the entire article that you are
[...]

Troy Sorzano

Please send objections, or suggestions for how these guidelines might

Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

=========

[...]

Tue, 02 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Tue, 09 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Fri, 19 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Tue, 30 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Tue, 06 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

If you request replies by email you should post a summary of the
replies to the group.

[...]

Mon, 26 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Sun, 16 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Sat, 05 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Fri, 02 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Sat, 24 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

 [ 16 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]

 Relevant Pages

1. --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

2. --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

3. --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

4. --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

5. Comp.Lang.Clarion and Comp.Lang.Clarion

6. COMP.LANG.COBOL Job Posting Guidelines

7. Reading past notices in comp.lang.smalltalk

8. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting

9. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting

10. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting

11. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting

12. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting