PVCS error [cross-posted to softvelocity.products.c55ee]
Author Message
 PVCS error [cross-posted to softvelocity.products.c55ee]

Hello!

I didn't find anything in the archives nor the PVCS help file, so I am
posting here.

I keep receiving the following error when attempting to check-in an
application:

"Procedure "blah-blah" was found in the archive AND developer's file.
 The archive copy would have overwritten the developer's copy."

The bizarre thing is that the procedure in question was never touched during
the entire session.  This happens rather often, and seems to always be about
the same procedure, which is not a ToDo, but is actually prototyped.

I would love to get rid of this problem, because it's a hassle to start the
archive over again from scratch.

(Please, reply in this thread so that it will be available in Deja News and
the like)

Thanks!

                            -Ray.

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:31:20 GMT

1. CANNOT POST TO news.SoftVelocity.com

2. VSE 2000 and PVCS -- Error

3. vector cross products

4. Cross products in APL and J

5. Cross Products: Favorite solutions?

6. Server error when connecting to news.softvelocity.com with MS Outlook Express

7. Cross System Product?

8. Array/Vector Cross product

9. Cross product

10. File errors in program written in C55ee

11. MSSQL + C55EE : Error on TakeAccepted of Parent Call.

12. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe