Dos App running on Win 2K
Author Message
 Dos App running on Win 2K

    There is a problem that I have run into when trying to display a DOS
legacy in a full screen running on Win2k.  Either the screen only shows in
the top half of
the monitor screen or the short-cut does not retain the full screen
attribute in the properties box.  This causes the display to revert back to
displaying in a box after every shutdown.  What gives?  I can't be the only
one out here still supporting data-entry legacy code.

THX

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 05:55:17 GMT
 Dos App running on Win 2K
You need to make a PIF file. Refer to the W2k help on PIF.

Cheers

>     There is a problem that I have run into when trying to display a DOS
> legacy in a full screen running on Win2k.  Either the screen only shows in
> the top half of
> the monitor screen or the short-cut does not retain the full screen
> attribute in the properties box.  This causes the display to revert back
> displaying in a box after every shutdown.  What gives?  I can't be the
only
> one out here still supporting data-entry legacy code.

> THX

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:05:50 GMT

1. Win 2K app problem

2. Clarion for dos 3009 & win 2k

3. Win 2k and clarion dos ctrl-esc key

4. Clipper App runs slowly when moved to Pentium 4 PC running Win 98

5. ObjectWorks 4.1 in MS-Win: Dos app kills ObjectWorks

6. App suddenly won′t run anymore...

7. Re App won't run

8. App won't run

9. App won't run

10. WFW 3.11 won't run CW 2.0 APP

11. Cannot SHUT DOWN Win 95 when Clarion App is running

12. 16bit app running on win 2000 server