Trapping F1Key
Author Message
 Trapping F1Key

I am using HTML Help in my app.  Unfortunately, CWHH55.DLL seems to conflict
with C55CR8.DLL.  I am using C55 Gold with the ABC templates.  Whenever HTML
Help is enabled, the system locks up whenever I attempt to initialize the
Crystal Reports previewer.

To get around this, I pulled HTML Help from my app (crystal now works
again), and set an F1Key ALRT on the windows I needed help on.  I planned to
RUN('HH.EXE FILENAME.CHM'); however, F1Key will not trigger the prealertkey
event.  I changed the ALRT to F2Key to test, and it works.

My question is, what do I need to disable in order to get F1Key to generate
a prealertkey event.

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 03:43:58 GMT
 Trapping F1Key
Tim -

You need to alias F1 to another (preferably obscur) keycode. Then do
your altertkey checking on the other keycode.

Quote:

>My question is, what do I need to disable in order to get F1Key to generate
>a prealertkey event.

Jeff Slarve  [Team SV]
http://www.jssoftware.com

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 03:41:39 GMT
 Trapping F1Key
Thanks!

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 03:51:16 GMT

1. Alert(F1Key)

2. Need ideas on trapping the TAB key

3. ESA/390 TRAP instruction

4. Help trapping S113 ABEND

5. x37 Abend trapping in ASM

6. x37 Abend trapping in ASM

7. TRAP Iinstruction

8. Trap PDS member update / recognize SRB mode

9. APL*PLUS II Error trapping

10. HELP: key trapping in gwbasic

11. []TRAP in Sharp APL

12. Trapping Windows shutdown in VW