C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition
Author Message
 C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

Quote:

> Can you use Clarion 5 Professional Edition to modify applications
> created with Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition?

    I've been told that the corresponding app and dictionary files are
compatible.

 - Andrew Guidroz II (GeeTroze)

Every pint bottle should contain a quart.
http://www.*-*-*.com/  SnowDog Software

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW50 Enterprise edition & professional edition

2. Help! Problems with C5 - Enterprise Edition

3. C5 professional ->C5.5 professional or ?

4. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

5. Standard Edition or Professional Edition?

6. About clarion 5.0 Enterprise edition and Windows 2000 Professional

7. Harlequin Dylan professional, enterprise editions

8. C5.5 Web Edition, List Update

9. C5 Web Edition

10. SocketTools Library Edition C5 LIBs Available

11. Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5 (ABC)

12. Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition FTP Example for C5 (ABC)