Need Excel & Explorer OCX / Automation Doc Referance
Author Message
 Need Excel & Explorer OCX / Automation Doc Referance

I would apreciate any referances anybody has regarding MicroSoft Explorer's
and MicroSoft Excel's OLE / OCX / Automation (or whatever MicroSoft is
calling it these days ;-)) interfaces.

I have looked on MicroSoft's web sight but as usual I do not know the "magic
search word(s)" that would get me to this imformation.

URL's, and Book referances, would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Charles

Thu, 03 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Excel & Explorer OCX / Automation Doc Referance
Quote:

> I would apreciate any referances anybody has regarding MicroSoft Explorer's
> and MicroSoft Excel's OLE / OCX / Automation (or whatever MicroSoft is
> calling it these days ;-)) interfaces.

Excel documentation is in Office developer language reference in MSDN and the
web site.  There are several subchapters under the language reference for
each of the office products. Excell in in one of them.  Documentation for
every method and property.
-----------------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Fri, 04 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Excel & Explorer OCX / Automation Doc Referance
Thanks Jim!

How about Microsoft Explorer Docs?

Charles

Fri, 04 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Excel & Explorer OCX / Automation Doc Referance
Quote:

> How about Microsoft Explorer Docs?

Internet explorer or explorer.exe?
For the latter the best source is a book by Dino Esposito published by
wrox called Visual C++ windows whell programming. Especially if you
want to insert into explorer right click menus.
-----------------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Fri, 04 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Excel & Explorer OCX / Automation Doc Referance
Jim,

Don't you mean Indows Hell Programming?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ahhh, what the whell

Quote:
> For the latter the best source is a book by Dino Esposito published by
> wrox called Visual c++ windows whell programming.

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Excel & Explorer OCX / Automation Doc Referance
Jim,

Sorry, LOL, I need Internet Explorer OCX docs.

Cleary MicroSoft is doing very well with their attempts to "program me" to
see these 2 apps as the same!

Thanks!

Charles

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Excel & Explorer OCX / Automation Doc Referance
Quote:

> Explorer OCX docs.

There are two available one is called webbrowser the there is
InternetExplorer.  You could search for those.  Or go directly to
msdn.microsoft.com/ie/
--------------------------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Excel & Explorer OCX / Automation Doc Referance
Thank you Jim!

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Elusive Measurement & Automation Explorer

2. Automation Open and Automation Close (Excel)

3. after opening an excel doc with actve X, crashes when calling excel again

4. measurement and automation explorer

5. Measurement and Automation Explorer question

6. Measurement and Automation Explorer question

7. Measurement and Automation Explorer question

8. Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX)

9. Internet Explorer Automation Object Crossframe Element Troubles

10. ocx control help - Shell.Explorer.2

11. Problem with Internet Explorer ocx in Clarion 4

12. Wrapping VA as ActiveX / OCX / OLE Automation