Minimized Browses/Forms to show again when app is reloaded
Author Message
 Minimized Browses/Forms to show again when app is reloaded

Hi All,
After minimizing some browses in my program, and then i quit the
program, i want to have those browses loaded and minimized just the
way they were b/4 quitting.
I want an action similar to what happens to your desktop when your
quit Win95. This would help the user of my app to continue where he
left b/4 quitting since all the browses he was working on are
automatically loaded for him.

Any help'll be apopreciated.

Ayo.

Sat, 01 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. My form won't show Maximize or Minimize

2. Strange Browse Box Behavior when App is minimized - 5PE

3. Browse Form Problem (With App and Dct File)

4. Show window while minimized

5. Show + Hide or minimize Front Panel

6. VO: minimized icons & showing window

7. browse-form-browse and eip

8. Browse On Form Reads Entire Range Instead of a Single Browse Page

9. refreshing browse box on form from parent browse

10. browse on a form;form not saved

11. Reloading code without shutting down the app

12. setting the http_proxy without reloading the app