Any Y2K issues for CPD v2.1
Author Message
 Any Y2K issues for CPD v2.1

Only problems we've had is with machines that don't like 2000+. We had
one machine that, when the date was reset to Jan 15th 2000, it thought
it was Jan 15th 1900. Because of this TODAY() reported the wrong date.
Thats about it! Except to make sure your using LONGs or REALs or
DECIMALs for your dates... :-)

HTH!

Quote:

> Hi,

> Does any one know of any Y2K issues in CPD 2.1?

> All my dates in the application are displayd and entered with 4 digit
> years. I have done some testing and all appears OK.

> Thanks in advance

> Mark

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Any Y2K issues for CPD v2.1
Hi Mark!

Quote:
> Does any one know of any Y2K issues in CPD 2.1?

Storage and manipulation of dates will be OK up through the year 2099.

is my favorite) as the CW Intellidate feature for two-digit year
conversion is not in CPD 2.1.

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
Using Virtual Access 4.02 build 244 (32-bit) in Win95
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS,
for THEY are FEISTY, and LIKE TO NIP
THOSE WHO ANNOY THEM!"

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Porting CPD v2.1 -> CPD v3.0

2. Bar Code Reading for CPD v2.1

3. CPD v2.1 - ODBC Drivers?

4. How to import file (CPD v2.1) defination to C4

5. Is there a CPD v2.11?

6. CPD FOR DOS 2.1 Y2K PROB HELP!!!!!

7. Please Help Another Y2K prob with CPD 2.1

8. y2k.exe for cpd 2.1 Who Had It?

9. CPD 2.1 and Y2k - Again

10. CPD 2.1 (DOS) - Is it Y2K ???

11. CPD 2.1 and Y2k