LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why am I getting this???
Author Message
 LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why am I getting this???

I have several lookup tables. They are related to a main file.
In the RI settings I restrict deleting if the table value is being used.

If I try to delete a table value that is in use I get a message saying the
record is referenced from the main file and cannot be deleted while the
reference exists.
No problem so far.

But if I try to delete the record a second time (or any other record in the
table) I get the following message:

Error: (LOGOUT Already Active (56) attempting to frame the transaction on
Tablefile.tps

I receive this error if I try to delete any record from any table that has
RI set to this main table.
I have to exit the program to clear this error.

Could someone tell me what is going on here?

Thanks - Ed Campbell
Using C55g

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:16:20 GMT

1. LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why ?

2. LOGOUT Already Active (56)

3. error Logout 56, Help with

4. INFO-ADA Digest V92 #56 (Re: Why Ada)

5. Why am I getting bind errors?

6. ERROR 48 - Why am I getting it?

7. why am i getting processor stack fault error?

8. Why am I getting a NaN?

9. Newbe help : Why am I getting this output ?!?

10. How to check if LOGOUT is active

11. "Logout not Active"

12. OLE:How to determine if AutoCad is already active