Remove duplicates entries not working on file drop combo box
Author Message
 Remove duplicates entries not working on file drop combo box

I checked the "Remove duplicate entries" box on the action page of a file drop
combo box entry field but the list of data that shows up in the drop box still
has duplicates in it.  Any tricks to getting this feature to work??  Any known
bugs??  I am using C5B ABC.

Thu, 05 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Remove duplicates entries not working on file drop combo box

Check the file section of your procedure template and see if the file in question
is listed in more than one location. e.g the primary files and under 'other
files'.
David

Quote:

> I checked the "Remove duplicate entries" box on the action page of a file drop
> combo box entry field but the list of data that shows up in the drop box still
> has duplicates in it.  Any tricks to getting this feature to work??  Any known
> bugs??  I am using C5B ABC.

Thu, 05 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Remove duplicates entries not working on file drop combo box
I don't know if its a known bug, but I have had the same problem.
Ended  having to code the thing myself.

--
Best Regards
James Cooke

Thu, 05 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop Down Combo Box Removing Duplicate Entries

2. File Drop Combo not removing duplicates

3. Help with file drop combo box new entries

4. Help: cant remove file loaded combo box

5. Select from File Drop Combo Box ?

6. Inserting new value from file drop-down combo box

7. File Drop Down Combo Box

8. File Drop Combo Boxes...

9. Help with File-Drop Combo Box behavior

10. How to remove duplicate entries in a File Drop Combo?

11. Drop combo related to another drop combo

12. Drop Combo dependent on another drop combo