conversion utility to convert DOS clarion .dat file to .dbf
Author Message
 conversion utility to convert DOS clarion .dat file to .dbf

I HAVE A LARGE CLARION DATA FILE FOR DOS THAT I NEED TO CONVERT TO ANY
FORMAT SO I CAN IMPORT IT TO FOXPRO. DOES ANYBODY NOW OF A UTILITY I CAN
USE.

THANKS

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 conversion utility to convert DOS clarion .dat file to .dbf
Hi Frank,

Have you tried using the converter utility in CFD 2.1 for this?
I think you can specify the input file as Clarion and the output file as
.dbf.
But I dont think the keys will be converted to indexes though!

Good Luck.

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 conversion utility to convert DOS clarion .dat file to .dbf
If you have clarion you can use the convert utility. If however you do not have
access to a version of Clarion, there is a program called Data Junction that
performs this task well.

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert Clarion .dat files to .dbf

2. need to convert a DAT file on cobol a DBF file on dbase

3. Old Clarion .dat to .dbf conversion

4. Converting .DAT file to DBF

5. How to convert simple .DAT files to .DBF format

6. Converting Clarion DOS 2.1 *.DAT to CW - Choosing between CW VB Delphi

7. Converting Clarion file to .dbf file

8. converting to dbf or ascii (clarion for dos)

9. Conversion of clarion *.dat to *.csv files

10. clarion dat file conversion to Access

11. Converting Clarion dat files to MSsql

12. Clarion 2.1 DOS - Owner ID on DAT file