Set highlighted record to top of browse box after locate
Author Message
 Set highlighted record to top of browse box after locate

Using C4b - ABC.

I have a simple browse using a Step locator for the Last Name field.
I just wanted to know if there was a property or procedure to shift
the contents of a browse box so that after locating an entry it would
move that entry to the topmost row.  I realize that if there aren't
sufficient records beneath it that it won't move.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Llewellyn

remove all X's for email replies

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Color a record in a browse list box by condition of the field in that record

2. Browse locates wrong record

3. Locating default record in browse(ABC) with composite key

4. Record located in browse, vscroll no dice, SOLUTIONS ??

5. Locate the record in Browse(CW4 ABC)?

6. C4b ABC - Find and highlight a certain record in a child browse

7. Moving a browse highlight bar to a record

8. Starting browse highlighting the last record

9. Deleting Highlighted Record in Browse

10. Grabbing Highlighted Record from Browse

11. Highlight first record on the browse

12. Setting a browse highlight bar