HELP!!!! Internal Error - tpsbt.cpp - CW 2003
Author Message
 HELP!!!! Internal Error - tpsbt.cpp - CW 2003

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know what this error is and how to correct it?

Run Time Error
Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

This error just started appearing today on one of our laptops.  We have
tried everything, replacing directories, replacing dll's, and reinstalling
the software.

We are using CW2003.

Thank you.

Carl Thompson
Oasis Software

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!!! Internal Error - tpsbt.cpp - CW 2003
TPSBT means is "File corruption".  You'll need to find which file (good
luck with that!) and then run TPSFIX on the corrupted file.

HTH

Al

Quote:

> Hi Everyone,

> Does anyone know what this error is and how to correct it?

> Run Time Error
> Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

> This error just started appearing today on one of our laptops.  We have
> tried everything, replacing directories, replacing dll's, and reinstalling
> the software.

> We are using CW2003.

> Thank you.

> Carl Thompson
> Oasis Software

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!!! Internal Error - tpsbt.cpp - CW 2003
Usually in my experience this is a data file ( TPS )corruption
Run Tpsfix on the data file , run it throught even when it says no errors
found and remember that the result file ends up with extension TPR which you
then need to rename

                Elli

Quote:

>Hi Everyone,

>Does anyone know what this error is and how to correct it?

>Run Time Error
>Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

>This error just started appearing today on one of our laptops.  We have
>tried everything, replacing directories, replacing dll's, and reinstalling
>the software.

>We are using CW2003.

>Thank you.

>Carl Thompson
>Oasis Software

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!!! Internal Error - tpsbt.cpp - CW 2003
Hi Carl,

Quote:
>   Does anyone know what this error is and how to correct it?

>   Run Time Error
>   Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

   I think that it is internal error of TopSpeed Driver N 2172 - reading
of btree page from disk failed. You need to run TpsFix and maybe check
your disk for errors. If TpsFix doesn't help and you can access some
records, create new file with same structure and copy correct records there.

Regards,

Novikov Anton

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help I am having an Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477

2. ERROR MESSAGE: Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

3. runtime error: Internal Error:tpsbt.cpp line 1482

4. Runtime Error / Internal Error: tpsbt: cpp line 2172

5. Internal Error: TPSBT.CPP Line 1477

6. Internal Error TPSBT.CPP Line 1894

7. Internal error: tpsbt.cpp line 2277

8. Internal Error tpsbt.cpp line 1143