SUPER TAGGING HELP HELP HELP
Author Message
 SUPER TAGGING HELP HELP HELP

Can anyone tell me how to tag records in a file called Accounts and Put
the Tagged Records into a file  Called Detail - in a field called
Dtl:account....

Burt Gonce

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 SUPER TAGGING HELP HELP HELP

Hi Bruce.  See my response to your private e-mail to me.

Catch you later!

-=> Mike Hanson, BoxSoft <=-

www.BoxsoftDevelopment.com

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 SUPER TAGGING HELP HELP HELP

Try to Use Process Tagged Records Extension from S-Tagging

Quote:
>Can anyone tell me how to tag records in a file called Accounts and Put
>the Tagged Records into a file  Called Detail - in a field called
>Dtl:account....

>Burt Gonce

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. The tag, the whole tag, nothing but the tag, s'help me

2. help! f90.help help help help

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP

7. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

8. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

9. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

10. Super Tagging and Super Invoice

11. TAG AND DELETE (SUPER TAGGING)

12. Help Help Help