LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why ?
Author Message
 LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why ?

APP converted from C4b to C55d on W2000

When trying to Logout an error message
"LOGOUT Already Active (56)" comes up on on of
the files mentioned in the Logout().

There is no lock on the file before the Logout statement
is issued, and all code worked ok in C4b.

Any hints ?
TCF problem ?

Terkild

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:37:33 GMT
 LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why ?
APP converted from C4b to C55d on W2000

When trying to Logout an error message
"LOGOUT Already Active (56)" comes up on on of
the files mentioned in the Logout().

There is no lock on the file before the Logout statement
is issued, and all code worked ok in C4b.

Any hints ?
TCF problem ?

Terkild

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:37:43 GMT
 LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why ?
APP converted from C4b to C55d on W2000

When trying to Logout an error message
"LOGOUT Already Active (56)" comes up on on of
the files mentioned in the Logout().

There is no lock on the file before the Logout statement
is issued, and all code worked ok in C4b.

Any hints ?
TCF problem ?

Terkild

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:38:00 GMT
 LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why ?
APP converted from C4b to C55d on W2000

When trying to Logout an error message
"LOGOUT Already Active (56)" comes up on on of
the files mentioned in the Logout().

There is no lock on the file before the Logout statement
is issued, and all code worked ok in C4b.

Any hints ?
TCF problem ?

Terkild

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:37:50 GMT
 LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why ?

Quote:

>When trying to Logout an error message
>"LOGOUT Already Active (56)" comes up on on of
>the files mentioned in the Logout().

>There is no lock on the file before the Logout statement
>is issued, and all code worked ok in C4b.

I think that you issue an access.<filename>.insert.

the "insert" method has his own logout/commit written inside......

When using logout/commit you should always use add(filename)

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 05:03:24 GMT
 LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why ?

Quote:
> the "insert" method has his own logout/commit written inside

actually insert does not but relationmanager.update and delete do to
allow cascading updates to linking fields and deletes.
----------------------------------
Jim Kane
Team SoftVelocity
Productive Software Solutions
Cant find the message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps
www.fkeeps.com

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 06:41:16 GMT

1. LOGOUT Already Active (56)

2. LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why am I getting this???

3. error Logout 56, Help with

4. INFO-ADA Digest V92 #56 (Re: Why Ada)

5. How to check if LOGOUT is active

6. "Logout not Active"

7. OLE:How to determine if AutoCad is already active

8. Runcode 56 returned by run

9. Error 56 returned by Runcode

10. PFE 0.32.56 signal support segfaults on Linux 2.4.18

11. UDP read error code 56

12. -56 THROW is QUIT ?