Looking for international (long distance) job - programming in Clarion
Author Message
 Looking for international (long distance) job - programming in Clarion

I OFFER MY CLARION EXPERIENCES AND LOW PRICES

I am a programmer from Czech republic (Middle Europe) living in Prague.
Computers and programming are "my life" since my early years. I am 32 years
old and I started with programming being 18 years old (1984).

I am able to work in following languages: C++, Clarion, Clipper, Cobol,
Culprit, dBase, fortran, FoxPro, Pascal,  Visual Objects and SQL too.

DOS, Windows 3.x, 9x, NT are the operating systems, that I have been working
with.  I have experience with Novell 3.12, Novell IntranetWare 4.11, Windows
NT, as system administrator.

I have already met with CLARION language in 1988 (Personal Developer,...
Professional Developer,... Database Developer,...). Now I am working with
Clarion for Windows version 2003.

Because CLARION is the only Top of the Development Tools, I can say:
"Programming is my life = Clarion is my life !" (of course my professional
life).

I am looking for a firm that could offer me, for the first, some contract
job - programming in Clarion - preferably by e-mail / telecomputing etc.

Thank you for all offers !

Sincerely

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for international (long distance) job - programming in Clarion
OFFER: TRANSLATION  EXPERIENCES AND LOW PRICES

Translator in English / German / Czech-Slovak offers help with translating
in computer area - manuals, language references, user's guides and source
codes as well.

Thank you for all offers !

Sincerely

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ***** REALLY CHEAP INTERNATIONAL LONG DISTANCE (from any country)

2. FREE $20.00 Long Distance Phone Card !!

3. Loneliness of the Long Distance Programmer

4. FREE $20.00 Long Distance Phone Card !!

5. Free Long Distance Call !!!

6. Long distance phone savings 30-70%

7. 4.5 cent Long Distance, Dare to Compare! 13.83

8. US-CA-Silicon Valley Long Term High Pay LISP Programming Job Opportunity

9. CLARION programmer looks for job

10. Clarion Programming Job!

11. MAINFRAME PROGRAMMING JOBS JOBS JOBS !!!

12. HELP : Looking for available jobs related to clipper/visual object programming