Report Template from Browse that provides a Report with Word and Excel output
Author Message
 Report Template from Browse that provides a Report with Word and Excel output

Does anybody know if there is a template that can be added to a BROWSE that
will generate a report as well as an Excel file, also I would like the
report to be able to be sent to Word.  Currently all my browses are manually
coded to produce a CSV file which I then open in Excel.

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:34:36 GMT
 Report Template from Browse that provides a Report with Word and Excel output
Dear Gavin,

Quote:
> Does anybody know if there is a template that can be added to a BROWSE
that
> will generate a report as well as an Excel file, also I would like the
> report to be able to be sent to Word.  Currently all my browses are
manually
> coded to produce a CSV file which I then open in Excel.

You must take a look at EasyListPrint !.

EasyListPrint (ELP) class and template is a set of classes and templates for
automatic creation of tabulated reports, using queues or lists (for example,
automatic printing of BrowseBox contents). Creates both standard WMF
reports, and editable RTF reports! You may customize Title, Header, Footer,
Total sections (fonts, alignments etc), number of pages. Widths of columns
will be automatically calculated during printing in case they obviously are
not defined in the settings.

Now we almost finish also export in Excel!

Also there is EasyExcel  with possibility to export BrowseBox in Excel .

--
Best regards,
Ingasoftplus

Welcome to the Ingasoftplus web site http://www.ingasoftplus.com !

Here you can find fantastic Clarion Add-ons products EasyExcel, EasyReport,
EasyMultiTag, EasyVersion , EasyDocker , EasyAnimation, The chSTD library,
EasyAutoEntry, EasyResizeAndSplit, Easy3DStyle, CWPlus, EasyHelper,
EasyListPrint  and EasyWinIco (freeware)!  And also anti virus protection!
Apparel, Housewares, Hats, Auto Goods, Cards, Bags,  Prints
and More with the Ingasoftplus LOGO!
Please visit http://www.cafeshops.com/ingasoftplus

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:46:04 GMT
 Report Template from Browse that provides a Report with Word and Excel output
Take look at IceTips XPLORE.
www.icetips.com
It will handle creating a report and an EXCEL file from a browse.

WinWord Preview from www.fomintools.com is worth a look for putting the report
into Word.

        Tim

Quote:

> Does anybody know if there is a template that can be added to a BROWSE that
> will generate a report as well as an Excel file, also I would like the
> report to be able to be sent to Word.  Currently all my browses are manually
> coded to produce a CSV file which I then open in Excel.

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:41:52 GMT
 Report Template from Browse that provides a Report with Word and Excel output
Gavin you should at least take a look at OfficeTimplates from Softmasters.
http://www.softmasters.com.ar

James Neill

Quote:

> Does anybody know if there is a template that can be added to a BROWSE that
> will generate a report as well as an Excel file, also I would like the
> report to be able to be sent to Word.  Currently all my browses are manually
> coded to produce a CSV file which I then open in Excel.

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 02:38:47 GMT
 Report Template from Browse that provides a Report with Word and Excel output
The free Office Template from Juan.
The Handy tools give you the possibility to send selected records from
a browse to XML HTML CSV TXT or whatever you like.
Combining the Handy TOOLS and Office Template and teh RTF template
from Clarion you can create almost any type of report you want.

Reasons:
Office template is Free
Handy Tools comes with almost 70- Mb of code and demos. 100th of
classes and over 60 templates for a fix price. And a high level of
support.

Sincerely,

Didier.

Francened
Didier G. Le Duc

SHOP   : http://www.francened.com
Clarion: http://www.francened.com/clarion
NG     : http://francened.net-graphics.nl:8080

Le Fri, 2 May 2003 13:34:36 +0100, "Gavin Webb"

Quote:
>Does anybody know if there is a template that can be added to a BROWSE that
>will generate a report as well as an Excel file, also I would like the
>report to be able to be sent to Word.  Currently all my browses are manually
>coded to produce a CSV file which I then open in Excel.

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:50:26 GMT

1. Printing a report ot word, Excel

2. report generation is saving data to a word template

3. Malfunction in generating word report out of an app (using the report generation toolkit)

4. Send report output to MS Word format

5. Report Pages (C4-CW2003 report template)

6. Using VBX with Report Template, Report Formatter

7. Process Template VS. Report Template

8. print report to Excel

9. Save report as Excel

10. Labview Report Generation toolkit inserts strings rather than numbers into excel

11. Excel data write using report generation vi's

12. I have problem with running excel macro in report generation tool kit