RTF-box 'hides'after help-window
Author Message
 RTF-box 'hides'after help-window

Does anyone knows the solution of the following problem (C55EEd ABC
templates):

there is an RTF-box in a window and a help-button.
Clicking the help-button the help-window is displayed ( with command
help(filename,window-id)). Cloose this help-window and the RTF-box
disappeared from the window. After moving this window the RTF-box is there
again. You even can select the 'not seen text' ???

A thisWindow.reset doesn't work, wat will...

--

Sun, 16 May 2004 17:49:45 GMT
 RTF-box 'hides'after help-window

regards, tg.

Mon, 17 May 2004 18:26:59 GMT
 RTF-box 'hides'after help-window
Thanks, this workes.

After that I tried only posting event:moved, that works also !!!

Quote:
> hi,
> same here, clearly a bug, tried also a lot of api stuff to no avail, i
> think it is a regression bug introduced after fixing the display
> problem when rtf's are on tabs.
> the rtf is already there - there is only no display refresh. moving the
> window is a 'workaround', so move it programatically:
> 0{prop:xpos}=0{prop:xpos}+1; 0{prop:xpos}= 0{prop:xpos}-1

> regards, tg.

Tue, 18 May 2004 19:31:28 GMT

1. Help with Window's Close Box

2. Help with Window's Close Box

3. HELP:Stacking windows with a 'olwm'-windows manager

4. On Windows, don't use a maximize box if the Windows is not resizable

5. Help ! Clarion's Windows 'Control Class name' for RTF controll

6. application in Windows MS-Dos box can't recognize changed diskette

7. Non 'Entry' controls in list boxes

8. Boxes out of 'Step'

9. Wrapping 'Windows' Windows

10. how make a 'wait'-box?

11. --HELP-- Subcanvas LIST BOX doesn't work now

12. MESSAGE HELP/INFO-BOX for Fortran DLL's Powerstation 4.0