Reports - Column Heading detail line
Author Message
 Reports - Column Heading detail line

I have a report - which is actually 6 reports rolled into 1.  I have a detail
band of column headings that I need to print right after the page header in
report types x and y.  How do I know when I am at top of page after the
headers. I saw someone mentioned look for ENDPAGE in the source, there is no
ENDPAGE that I could see in the report procedure source.

Thanks

Don

Don Schwirtlich
Clarion since 1988
  C5.5ee, C5ee, C4, C2003, CFD2.1 VB6

Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:04:41 GMT

1. Column headings in reports

2. 2 line high browse column heading

3. Suppress detail line in Report

4. Blank lines in Report (Detail Band)

5. CW4B: Break group in reports eat detail lines

6. header/detail lines in CW report

7. Data Drill Down From a Report Detail Line

8. Creating data record for report detail lines

9. 0 Value displays in report detail lines

10. Reference lines in report detail

11. Multiple Detail Lines in a report

12. Multi-line Column Titles in CFW Report Writer ????