How does CPCS rank compared to List'n Label?
Author Message
 How does CPCS rank compared to List'n Label?

Hello Everyone,

How does CPCS rank compared to List'n Label? I am in the process of
Clarionet enabling all my programs and found out List'n Label won't
work with it :( so I'm looking for a different product that will work
with Clarionet. If anyone has a suggestion/advice/remark feel free to
post a reply.

Thanks,
BJS

Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:40:05 GMT
 How does CPCS rank compared to List'n Label?
Benjamin,

I love CPCS.  It is very easy to use.   I do not use Clarionet (yet) but I
do use CPCS for all my reports.

Ron Parks.

Quote:
> Hello Everyone,

> How does CPCS rank compared to List'n Label? I am in the process of
> Clarionet enabling all my programs and found out List'n Label won't
> work with it :( so I'm looking for a different product that will work
> with Clarionet. If anyone has a suggestion/advice/remark feel free to
> post a reply.

> Thanks,
> BJS

Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:58:42 GMT
 How does CPCS rank compared to List'n Label?
as far as i know, cpcs does not allow end-user designing of reports...

regards,
-pratik

Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:56:27 GMT
 How does CPCS rank compared to List'n Label?
Thanks for the input. Just to let you know I think I found my solution
with Fomin Report Builder(FRB). I e-mailed Fomin yesterday and he says
that he is working on a version of FRB that will work with Clarionet
and should be out soon.

Thanks Again,
--BJS

Sat, 28 Feb 2004 06:00:15 GMT
 How does CPCS rank compared to List'n Label?
Benjamin -
    I just read, in another group, that Oleg Fomin is working on this very
thing for his Fomin Report Builder.  Maybe contact him thru his website.
http://www.chat.ru/~frb

--
Regards,
Bob Diver

Quote:
> Hello Everyone,

> How does CPCS rank compared to List'n Label? I am in the process of
> Clarionet enabling all my programs and found out List'n Label won't
> work with it :( so I'm looking for a different product that will work
> with Clarionet. If anyone has a suggestion/advice/remark feel free to
> post a reply.

> Thanks,
> BJS

Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:30:54 GMT

1. Relevance of lists (Was: I'm not doing a good job)

2. Comparing list element with 'sant

3. rank of fork versus rank of sentence

4. Anyone done anything about comparing methods ...

5. re please help with j's rank conjunction

6. Compare a variable with '#'

7. The 'label' keyword

8. errors when doing 'make test'

9. tk_getSaveFile disabled 'File' label

10. Have you ever done 'namespace delete ::'?

11. List & Label version 8 upgrade prices annouced

12. Clarion List & Label Templates/combit