change order for tab...
Author Message
 change order for tab...

Hi all,
   I have different text boxes in my window say 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.   i have
added texbox 6 first onto the window then 3, then 2, then 4, then 5..1. So
when i hit tab the textbox 6 is highlighted first , again when i hit tab
text box 3 is highlighted, and so on..just  in the order they were added. Is
there any way i can do something so that they are highlighted in the order
1,2,3,4,5 and 6 when i hit tab continuously.

thanks in advance,
rajiv

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:11:25 GMT
 change order for tab...
Edit->Set Tab order

--
Chris Bordeman
Software Developer

Quote:
> Hi all,
>    I have different text boxes in my window say 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.   i have
> added texbox 6 first onto the window then 3, then 2, then 4, then 5..1. So
> when i hit tab the textbox 6 is highlighted first , again when i hit tab
> text box 3 is highlighted, and so on..just  in the order they were added.
Is
> there any way i can do something so that they are highlighted in the order
> 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 when i hit tab continuously.

> thanks in advance,
> rajiv

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 02:38:06 GMT
 change order for tab...
Thanks.. you solved it my problem

Quote:
> Edit->Set Tab order

> --
> Chris Bordeman
> Software Developer
> Sterling Technologies
> 770-754-4515
> http://www.sterlingware.com

> > Hi all,
> >    I have different text boxes in my window say 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.   i
have
> > added texbox 6 first onto the window then 3, then 2, then 4, then 5..1.
So
> > when i hit tab the textbox 6 is highlighted first , again when i hit tab
> > text box 3 is highlighted, and so on..just  in the order they were
added.
> Is
> > there any way i can do something so that they are highlighted in the
order
> > 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 when i hit tab continuously.

> > thanks in advance,
> > rajiv

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:51:43 GMT

1. Changing order of TAB controls (2)

2. How to change the tab order

3. Changing EditFields tab-order?

4. change control tab order at runtime

5. Changing the order of TABs

6. Changing field order on form with multiple tabs

7. how to change Tabs order?

8. Changing Tab Order

9. MASKing changes tab order...

10. CW2.0 Cannot change tab order PROBLEM

11. tab order inside tab

12. How to change Record Filter when changing Tab