Sharing Memory between two seperate Apps
Author Message
 Sharing Memory between two seperate Apps

If possible I would like to share a group in memory (safely) between two
seperate Apps - is there any way thats possible or is it in the realms of
science fiction
Regds

Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:37:49 GMT
 Sharing Memory between two seperate Apps
I you are in control of both applications, and if both apps are on the same
computer, then check out filemapping.

                            -Ray.

Quote:
> If possible I would like to share a group in memory (safely) between two
> seperate Apps - is there any way thats possible or is it in the realms of
> science fiction
> Regds

Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:37:54 GMT
 Sharing Memory between two seperate Apps
You can communicate between 2 apps using Winapi.

Urls will lwrap.

http://www.clarionfoundry.com/Pages/paragraph.aspx?BodyPK=07yIN42Q39I...
Y5
http://www.clarionfoundry.com/Pages/paragraph.aspx?BodyPK=1rFYjhpovWs...
3i

Kind regards,
James Cooke
http://www.clarionfoundry.com - a free technical reference for the Clarion
community
http://63.99.156.24/

> If possible I would like to share a group in memory (safely) between two
> seperate Apps - is there any way thats possible or is it in the realms of
> science fiction
> Regds

Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:40:09 GMT

1. Modules shared between two apps?

2. Sharing code between two .app files

3. seperate keyword and seperate compilation with Gnat?

4. Clipper app sharing CDX with FoxPro app

5. POST HTML Form to 2 seperate apps

6. Is it possible to have seperate dlls with seperate dcts in same app?

7. Shared Memory between two "cross-memory" CICS regions

8. Round Two, Shared Libraries

9. Two dictionaries sharing one file

10. Sharing two PC's

11. Share Global Variables data between two separate programs in one machine

12. unintentionaly shared attributes in two different instances