Strange link error every 2. time
Author Message
 Strange link error every 2. time

Error: err.$$$ #2 Error: cif$fileopen hand.cur The system cannot find the
file specified

This message is given by the linker precisely every 2. time I link my
program. If I relink, the problem disappear until next link. Has anyone
found a solution to his problem ?? I dont even use hand.cur !!

Thanks in advance

--

Sincerely yours

Dalby Data
Sneppevej 15, st. th.
2400 Copenhagen NV

Telephone +45 40 96 00 89
Telefax      +45 31 86 09 20

Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. strange error link errors when using tclpro1.41 and VC++ 5.0

2. Strange link error on second build (Linux)

3. Strange Run-time Error -- incomprehensible list input

4. DDE Time Link Error?

5. Processing every time a record is read.

6. GPF in Clarion every time i do this

7. Clarion Rewrites CLW file Every time I load it

8. How do I acquire 1 image every time an external trigger fires

9. execute code every set time

10. VI that gets bigger every time it runs

11. update every second or every resched()?

12. random_seed() gives same seed every time