Clarion, RPM and Norton Anti-Virus
Author Message
 Clarion, RPM and Norton Anti-Virus

Hello all,

I am having a problem with reports slowing down tremendously whenever a
client is running Norton AntiVirus and using any Clarion based application
report.   Any clues on how to cure this problem without disabling the
anti-virus scanner???   It doesn't slow down other applications (as far as I
know).

Ben

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dyalog vs Norton Anti-virus

2. Beware CW4 and Norton Anti virus 2001

3. ** WARNING ** Norton Anti Virus DEBUGer bug

4. Do I need TO disable Norton Anti=Virus Wnen I'm going to install updates

5. norton anti virus renewal time?

6. How do I start Norton Anti Virus?

7. Norton Anti-Virus 2002

8. Norton Anti-Virus program

9. norton anti-virus error message

10. uninstalling Norton Anti VIrus

11. virus from ms-security website disabled Norton Antivirus

12. Norton Anti-Virus