application or project
Author Message
 application or project

Can anybody tell me the best way to approach this problem.  I have a
need for a small app which gets run via another non clarion
applicatation and passes some parameters. eg  progname %1 %2 %3 %4 %5
using the command('') I want to simply insert this data into a
database.  How should I approach this as a project or using the app
generator.

Any help appreciated

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:31:57 GMT

1. Convert Application to Project

2. need a clipper expert for application migration project

3. US-MA-Boston 20 VMS Applications Development Project Managers

4. project or application

5. Visible Applications in Forth (was Re: Realizing project in Forth with the Mac)

6. Zope application developer/creator wanted, database project to be created

7. Zope application developer/creator wanted, database project to be created

8. fun project/ help me verify my graphics project!

9. Project Manager for Server based DBMS projects - World Wide

10. Interesting Project (And an Excellent Project for Promoting Eiffel)

11. Project: Free OS and Other Projects Continued

12. Project Lead (Modernization Project)