Save data in .PDF???
Author Message
 Save data in .PDF???

From a clarion app, is there a template that will save reports to .pdf
format?

Thanks,

Adam

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Save data in .PDF???
Quote:

> From a clarion app, is there a template that will save reports to .pdf
> format?

There is a tool for that -- see after my sig.

If your intention is to be able to print a Clarion report and then
distribute it via email or a web server, you can check out the RARS
freeware toolkit at my website:

http://www.pcferret.com/

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS, NetClip
Using Virtual Access 5.01 build 301 in Win98
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Newsgroups: TopSpeed.Topic.Third_Party
Subject: Print Directly To PDF or the User's Printer From Clarion Server
Apps
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:39:55 -0800

Hi All!

We have just released version 2.0 of our Web Server Printing Toolkit
(WSPT).
WSPT is now available in both OCX and DLL format and we even included
Clarion header & library files as well as a hand-coded example. (No
templates as of yet...we should have those within the next week or two)

WSPT is a server-based (as the name implies) product that redirects
printed
output directly to PDF files or our own client/side printing format.
There
are no 3rd party packages to purchase although we do offer a competitive
upgrade to Acrobat Exchange.

With client/side printing and our free Netscape/IE compatible plug-in,
you
can redirect the output directly to the users printer (printer
independent
format) or let them preview it on the screen for true print-preview
capabilities.  You can password protect the documents and even embed the
documents into a standalone viewer/printer executable.

You can see the press release at
PDF Format  http://www.active4.com/pr/wspt-pr2-cla.pdf
HTML Format  http://www.active4.com/pr/wspt-pr2-cla.htm

Or visit the Web Server Printing Toolkit homepage at :

http://www.active4.com/default.asp?PI=WebPrintToolkit

Thanks!

Tim Sullivan
Automated Solutions Group

http://www.active4.com
Sales : 888-389-1653
Support : 909-737-3199

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Save data in .PDF???
Adam

Take a look at PDF Creator (used to be NikNak),
http://www.five-d.com. It prints to a PDF from any windows software
and is reasonable at around 70.

--
David Proudfoot
Thurso

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. save gnuplot in pdf format

2. Exporting tps data into PDF form

3. Export of data from LabView to PDF file format

4. open a PDF and replace fieldcodes with data

5. Using PHP to fill data on a PDF

6. object instance data to docbook, xml, pdf, etc?

7. Search some String in PDF with PDF.OCX

8. Appendix.pdf - Appendix.pdf (0/6)

9. extract info from pdf doc,PDF to XML, HTML

10. CL-PDF the Common Lisp PDF Library 0.2

11. CL-PDF: need beta testers for cl-pdf 1.0

12. CL-PDF 0.45 (The Common Lisp PDF Library)