SuperView for DOS Clarion 2.1
Author Message
 SuperView for DOS Clarion 2.1

Hi,
We have a project that has been using the LPM linker for Clarion 2.1
for many years. We are in the unfortunate position of the application
being out memory, 650 odd users which are yet to change to our Windows
application and having to make further changes. The application uses
the SuperView LEM. Orignally from Bobcat Systems, I think. They have a
website but I have received no replies from the emails to them.

In an attempt to solve our memory problem we have managed to
successfully link our application with Warplink 1.32 and Causeway DOS
Extender 3.49,  but we are generating a GPF when calling SuperView in
the application.

Causeway comes with runtime patches that are keyed to a specific
version of a LEM. The Causeway runtime patch is for SUPRVIEW.BOJ with
a filesize of 3078.

Does anyone have a version of the SuperView LEM that works with
Causeway?

Phil

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:18:33 GMT
 SuperView for DOS Clarion 2.1
Do you actually need to use SuperView.  I've got a file viewing
procedure that was part of the SuperModels (no relation to SuperView
<grin>), which is entirely written in Clarion.  Consequently, it would
be overlayed with the rest of the code by Warplink.  Let me know
whether you're interested, and I'll try to throw together the
necessary files and an example app.

-=> Mike Hanson <=-

Quote:

>Hi,
>We have a project that has been using the LPM linker for Clarion 2.1
>for many years. We are in the unfortunate position of the application
>being out memory, 650 odd users which are yet to change to our Windows
>application and having to make further changes. The application uses
>the SuperView LEM. Orignally from Bobcat Systems, I think. They have a
>website but I have received no replies from the emails to them.

>In an attempt to solve our memory problem we have managed to
>successfully link our application with Warplink 1.32 and Causeway DOS
>Extender 3.49,  but we are generating a GPF when calling SuperView in
>the application.

>Causeway comes with runtime patches that are keyed to a specific
>version of a LEM. The Causeway runtime patch is for SUPRVIEW.BOJ with
>a filesize of 3078.

>Does anyone have a version of the SuperView LEM that works with
>Causeway?

>Phil

www.boxsoft.net

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:31:09 GMT

1. Converting from DOS Clarion 2.1 to Clarion for Win - Questions

2. Clarion 2.1 for DOS and printing in a WIN95 DOS window

3. Clarion 2.1 LEM under Clarion 3.1 for DOS

4. Clarion 2.0 to 2.1 for DOS

5. clarion 2.1 for DOS

6. Hacking Clarion for DOS 2.1 Protection!

7. Clarion 2.1 for dos question

8. clarion 2.1 (dos)

9. Clarion 2.1 (Dos) printing

10. Old Clarion Version 2.1 for Dos

11. Extraction of data from Clarion 2.1 for DOS to Access 97

12. Clarion 2.1 Dos Print Problems