Enter key instead of Tab
Author Message
 Enter key instead of Tab

Quote:

> In Clarion how do you use the Enter Key to change focus to the next
> control instead of using the Tab Key? I can do it in delphi but I
> can't
> work out how to do it in Clarion.
> Any help would be appreciated.

Page 384 of the Language Reference Manual describes how to use the
"Alias" function to do what you want:

ALIAS(EnterKey,TabKey)     ! Allow user to press enter instead of tab

Thu, 16 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Enter key instead of Tab

In Clarion how do you use the Enter Key to change focus to the next
control instead of using the Tab Key? I can do it in Delphi but I can't
work out how to do it in Clarion.
Any help would be appreciated.

Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Enter key instead of Tab

Quote:

> > In Clarion how do you use the Enter Key to change focus to the next
> > control instead of using the Tab Key? I can do it in Delphi but I
> > can't
> > work out how to do it in Clarion.
> > Any help would be appreciated.

> Page 384 of the Language Reference Manual describes how to use the
> "Alias" function to do what you want:

> ALIAS(EnterKey,TabKey)     ! Allow user to press enter instead of tab

I use the third party stuff on this page - it works well.

http://www.pointofsale.com/products/tstemplates/

cheers!

Dave.

Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VO: Enter key instead of tab question

2. Problem:Want ENTER key in form to act as TAB key

3. change TAB key to ENTER key in Windows

4. Memo field, using enter key and tab key.

5. Using ENTER-key as TAB-key

6. How to use the ENTER instead of TAB to each fields

7. Enter instead of Tab

8. tab/enter key

9. tab/enter key

10. tab / enter key revisited

11. Enter as tab key and color of buttons in clarion 2.003

12. Tabbing order with Enter Key