CW 1501 Report Details
Author Message
 CW 1501 Report Details

Hi

I cant set the detail band left margin - am I missing the obvious ?

Mon, 18 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CW 1501 Report Details

Quote:

> Hi

> I cant set the detail band left margin - am I missing the obvious ?

Norman,

The detail(s) area is set in the report property. In the report formatter,
select Edit|Report properties and select the position tab.

The X and the Y field will determinate the start of the details area. For the
left margin this will be the X coordinate. You can enter the number you wish
there.

Now that was the hard way to do that. You can also under View, select Page
Layout view and redefine visualy the margin by dragging the edge where you
want. The AT attribute of the report property will update accordingly.

HTH

Pierre Tremblay

Mon, 18 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error Message at execution time at cw 1501

2. header/detail lines in CW report

3. patch for 1501 needed

4. Minimise frame 1501

5. How to aply 1501 patch

6. INLIST() Function Missing from 1500 and 1501

7. 1501-230 Internal compiler error

8. IBM xlf error: 1501-230,what is it ?

9. HURRY - CW4 external Report Writer (TXR) and 2 detail on 1 report

10. CW5 problem: First Report Detail Group Creeps into Report Header

11. Sending Filters To a Cw Report Writer Report

12. Crystal Reports and CW: Changing Report Title