Auto tab from Drop combo
Author Message
 Auto tab from Drop combo

I am trying to make the tab to the next control automatic on a number
of fields on a form.
No problem if there is no input formatting such as K^.##K etc. or it
is not a Drop combo.  As soon as either of these 2 situations exist it
refuses to auto tab to the next field.  I use am using:

UPDATE(?PRE:FieldName)
IF LEN(CLIP(PRE:FieldName)) = SIZE(PRE:FieldName) AND
KEYCODE()<>MouseLeft
   SELECT(?+1)
END
as per the HELP facility.  Works great if the above conditions do not
exist.

I suspect that the fields actually being looked at, especially in the
Drop Combo, are not the ones that are obvious to the entry process.

Brian

Brian Hyndman

Enjoying life in the Canadian Southwest.

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop Combo to Auto Drop

2. Drop combo related to another drop combo

3. Drop Combo dependent on another drop combo

4. Auto increment from drop combo box

5. Drop Down Combo Box Issue?

6. File Drop Combo with ODBC file

7. File Drop Combo Filter Problems

8. Remove duplicates entries not working on file drop combo box

9. Drop combo - restore to blank condition

10. Select from File Drop Combo Box ?

11. File Drop Combo

12. Using Alias with Drop Down Combo