Auto increment from drop combo box
Author Message
 Auto increment from drop combo box

Dear Newsgroup,

I have a 2 part key. The fields are Category and Book Number. The template
is the ABC template.

Can you tell me in steps how to get the auto increment routine to auto
increment the book number after selecting a category in an update form?

I also noticed that if you select an update procedure in the combo list
properties and the category is not on file that a dialogue box is displayed
asking to add the record. I was expecting the update procedure selected in
the properties to be called when the app is run.

Thank you in advance.

Truly,
Richard

Wed, 11 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop Combo to Auto Drop

2. Drop combo related to another drop combo

3. Drop Combo dependent on another drop combo

4. Auto tab from Drop combo

5. Drop Down Combo Box Issue?

6. Remove duplicates entries not working on file drop combo box

7. Select from File Drop Combo Box ?

8. How to refresh filter in drop down combo box

9. Drop Down Combo boxes cause crashes

10. Drop Down Combo Box Removing Duplicate Entries

11. Inserting new value from file drop-down combo box

12. Help on Drop Combo Boxes....