SHBrowseForFolder with a pre-selected starting folder
Author Message
 SHBrowseForFolder with a pre-selected starting folder

Hi, there.
I need to call the SHBrowseForFolder API with a specified starting folder
such as the current path (not interested in virtual folders). I'd tried
mimicking a working VB demo. In this app, a callback function is implemented
in conjunction with SHBrowseForFolder. However, my Clarion app GPF's as soon
as SHBrowseForFolder(tBrowseInfo) is executed (tBrowseInfo.lpfnCallback
already has the correct address of my callback function).  Do I have to use
sub-classing in order to implement a callback function in Clarion?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Rudy

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 05:25:17 GMT
 SHBrowseForFolder with a pre-selected starting folder
Hi Rudy,

Are you using Pascal attribute for the callback function?

Quote:

--
Leonid Chudakov

Cool tools and {*filter*} Clarion examples at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 06:09:59 GMT

1. RB 4.02 Select Folder Problem

2. Select File or Folder

3. select folder

4. ?Select vi's from different folders

5. OODialog Tree view for selecting a directory/folder

6. Selecting a folder on local machine

7. Pre-Selecting highlighted selection in list.

8. pre-selecting relationtree record

9. File Drop List pre-select

10. Pre-selecting a record in Power Browse - Answer

11. Pre-selecting a record in Power Browse

12. Use Start In specify folder from properties