Programming in other time zone
Author Message
 Programming in other time zone

Take advantage of my development in other time zone here in Central Europe
and increase your productivity: I will work when you sleep, or I can work
for good rates when you are on the beach <g>.

I am available for telecommuting, contract programming in Clarion, T-SQL,
PL/SQL, ASP, or HTML. I have many years of IT experience in various areas
and I'm able to learn quickly and work for good rates.

Thanks,
--
Alfred Blaho
{*filter*} Software Developer

Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:27:36 GMT
 Programming in other time zone
Maybe interesting for you to know - my hourly rates are very competitive:
$15 - $30 USD.

Thanks for your offers.
--
Alfred Blaho
{*filter*} Software Developer

Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> Take advantage of my development in other time zone here in Central Europe
> and increase your productivity: I will work when you sleep, or I can work
> for good rates when you are on the beach <g>.

> I am available for telecommuting, contract programming in Clarion, T-SQL,
> PL/SQL, ASP, or HTML. I have many years of IT experience in various areas
> and I'm able to learn quickly and work for good rates.

> Thanks,
> --
> Alfred Blaho
> {*filter*} Software Developer

> Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:03:11 GMT

1. time zones, daylight saving time, and universal time

2. Time zone in MVS

3. How to make VW TimeZone use the system time zone automatically

4. Getting Dates with time Zone

5. Setting time zone

6. time zone

7. API for Time Zone