More than 30 Days Past Due
Author Message
 More than 30 Days Past Due

Can anyone give me the formula or Code to Calculate from an Invoice Date,
When it is 30 days old
or older and unpaid. say the invoice date was 01-01-1998 and on 02-03-1998,
I want to list only the
invoices that are Unpaid that are 30days old or older....

Any Help Appreciated - I use CW2003

Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 More than 30 Days Past Due
IF (TODAY() - InvoiceDate) >= 30
  message('overdue!')
ELSE
  message('not overdue')
END!IF
Quote:
>Can anyone give me the formula or Code to Calculate from an Invoice Date,
>When it is 30 days old
>or older and unpaid. say the invoice date was 01-01-1998 and on 02-03-1998,
>I want to list only the
>invoices that are Unpaid that are 30days old or older....

>Any Help Appreciated - I use CW2003

Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 More than 30 Days Past Due

Burt,

InvoiceAge = TestDate - InvoiceDate
IF Invoice Age => 30
  !Do something
END

Quote:
>Can anyone give me the formula or Code to Calculate from an Invoice Date,
>When it is 30 days old
>or older and unpaid. say the invoice date was 01-01-1998 and on 02-03-1998,
>I want to list only the
>invoices that are Unpaid that are 30days old or older....

>Any Help Appreciated - I use CW2003

Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 More than 30 Days Past Due
There are some other wrinkles here.  Sometimes Over 30, Over 60 etc doesn't
literally mean 30 days or 60 days.  It can mean that you have reached the
first of the next month.  In other words 30 means a month, 60 means two
months etc. depending upon the convention of your industry.

In this case you would check to see if you are in a new month before you are
"over 30".  It depends <G>.

Lynn Howard
Linked Software
http://www.linkedsoftware.com
Membership Programs for your club, church, association or nonprofit

Quote:

>IF (TODAY() - InvoiceDate) >= 30
>  message('overdue!')
>ELSE
>  message('not overdue')
>END!IF

>>Can anyone give me the formula or Code to Calculate from an Invoice Date,
>>When it is 30 days old
>>or older and unpaid. say the invoice date was 01-01-1998 and on
02-03-1998,
>>I want to list only the
>>invoices that are Unpaid that are 30days old or older....

>>Any Help Appreciated - I use CW2003

Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 More than 30 Days Past Due
This calculates days between two dates, as long as you are using Clarion
Long dates. The problem here is how do you (or your client) define "30 days
past due"? Is it 30 days past the invoice due date, 30 days past the invoice
date, or what?

Rocky

Quote:

>Burt,

>InvoiceAge = TestDate - InvoiceDate
>IF Invoice Age => 30
>  !Do something
>END

>>Can anyone give me the formula or Code to Calculate from an Invoice Date,
>>When it is 30 days old
>>or older and unpaid. say the invoice date was 01-01-1998 and on
02-03-1998,
>>I want to list only the
>>invoices that are Unpaid that are 30days old or older....

>>Any Help Appreciated - I use CW2003

Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 More than 30 Days Past Due

Rocky ,
Good point.  I was just trying to show how to use Clarion dates.

Quote:
>This calculates days between two dates, as long as you are using Clarion
>Long dates. The problem here is how do you (or your client) define "30 days
>past due"? Is it 30 days past the invoice due date, 30 days past the
invoice
>date, or what?

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 More than 30 Days Past Due

Quote:
>Good point<

  Not really, the customer has to do something here, not the developer. If
the customer doesn't understand dateing, then either don't accept
receivables, or pay his bills right away. depending on which way Rocky is
writing the ledger.

Dan
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 26651841 or,
http://home.nycap.rr.com/garagepartner

>Rocky ,
>Good point.  I was just trying to show how to use Clarion dates.

>>This calculates days between two dates, as long as you are using Clarion
>>Long dates. The problem here is how do you (or your client) define "30
days
>>past due"? Is it 30 days past the invoice due date, 30 days past the
>invoice
>>date, or what?

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 30 day trial support in ProtectedProductSessionManager

2. 30-day evaluation version of ASMPUT now available

3. Help deleting files older than 30 days.

4. SecWin master password & 30 day trial setting

5. 30 day count down has begun!

6. List & Label 30 day evaluation templates released

7. How can i get a 30 Day Trial Version License for VeriLogger Pro v6.5 ?(null)

8. Evaluation Activ-VHDL only for 30 days :(

9. 30 day evalution copy

10. 30-day trial copies of Compaq Visual Fortran now available

11. list of directories older as 30 days